jd1

NES

www.sabblok.blogspot.com

LPU


RDAP

sab

ਤਾਜਾ ਖਬਰਾਂ

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Saturday 21 July 2012

GOLDEN MEMORIES OF SUPER STAR RAJESH KHANNA------- Aroona Reejhsinghani

www.sabblok.blogspot.com

Rajesh khanna met me when I was 15 years,It was my first year in K.C. college the most prestigious and famous college of south bombay and in the very first year itself  to the amazement of all a small girl and that too a new  enterent to the college  won the elections of the dramatic secretary of the college,no one knew how I had managed to win the elections all were surprised the proffesors,the press and the principal including myself  because I was the smallest secretary in college’s  history in those days a young man  entered our college his name was Jatin khanna who is now known as Rajesh khanna,he was a student of zaviers college another prestigious college of south Bombay  but he was  thrown out of zaviers college because he was more interested in fooling around then attending classes,daily I would see him at the college entrance smoking cigarettes,he was not handsome very ordinary looking like any other boy in the college, since he was interested in acting he became interested in me because I was the dramatic secretary of the college and he knew to get into acting he had to be my friend he told many common friends to introduce him to me but I was not interested but whenever I went in and out of the college gate his eyes would follow me atlast I relented and went up myself and spoke to him that day he was so happy that he gave a party to all his friends in the college canteen,after this we became very good friends,he was the only son of a rich railway canteen contractor  since he was the only child they gave him all the luxuries of life he had a car which very few boys in the college had  and plenty of money to throw around,he would always follow me in the college and recite shairi in his own style which sometimes irritated me and sometimes made me smile but not once did he misbehave neither was indecent with me or made a pass at me  he  held me in high respect and I too respected him,he wanted to act I gave him a role in one of our dramas which was going for intercollegiate competition but he could never remember his lines properly therefore I dropped him from my play which made him very sad but he promised to work hard and become a great actor one day,once again the college elections came upon us many   newspaper wrote I would be elected dramatic secretary once again because I had many  very faithful followers,but Rajesh Khanna requested me to withdraw from the elections in his favour,being a good friend I could not refuse him and therefore I withdrew from the election of dramatic secretary and asked my voters to vote for him and he was elected,I was voted as general secretary of the college,no sooner Rajesh khanna was elected as the secretary he jumped with joy and near every one he touched my feet and said,”aroona you have put me on the first ladder of fame from here I will touch the sky  mark my words I will become a hero and you become my heroine”

I replied “you become a hero but I don’t want to be a heroine”when he became a dramatic secretary he became friendly with Gurnam singh a sardar who was good at dramatics and from whom he learnt acting even then the plays he worked in, in the beginning rotten eggs and tomatoes were thrown at him, but this did not stop him from acting  he worked hard and very soon he captured the art of acting ,He was a flirt in the sense he would go out of his way to befriend girls and take them for a ride in his car as a general secretary I would receive complaints from the girls parents and I would pull him up and he would smile and say”kya karoon aroona mujhe harek ladki se pyar ho jata  hai chahe who aath baras ki ho ya assi baras ki”,but I don’t think he misbehaved with any girl otherwise they would have complained in this he was a perfect gentleman , before he entered the talent contest he asked me wether he should apply I told him to go ahead and leave the results to God,He won the contest and I was happy for him,he was a very loyal friend he would pick up a fight with anyone who spoke against me, I still remember that when I was on stage working in  a play some college boys of another college tried to disrupt it,immediately he and his friends bashed them up in the hall itself another time Rajesh and our group of friends were watching a play in the theatre a sardar threw a garland around my neck Rajesh got up and slapped him on his face we were just plain and simple friends with nothing between us although many in college felt we were in a relationship but we were not he was a decent man honest and kind he would never do a thing which would spoil my name the last time I met him was when I was sitting at a posh restaurant in Bombay waiting for a friend he arrived with dev anand and someother friends came over to my table to wish me amd then walked inside the restaurant,after this I  met him only once  at R.D.Burman’s house his son S.D burman was a friend he played very good mouth organ I used to visit him in his house  which was near my house in bandra  and hear him play,he too was the only son of his parents,but  he had no nakhras or attitude,I asked him to play the  mouth organ in my college where I had organized a function,he immediately agreed,I don’t  know what happened but the principal of the college got angry with him before the function could start  even then pancham never left the fuction he coolly went ahead and gave a lovely performance on his mouth organ,on seeing me in pancham’s house Rajesh wished me I wished him back and got up to go “why are you leaving?”.he questioned me”you are here to work I don’t want to disturb you”


I never met him after this he had entered a world in which I had no place we were no longer equals he was on top of the world where I couldn’t reach him so I kept away from him but I always read about him and rejoiced in his happiness and turned sad when he was sad

After his death many are projecting him as a sex crazy man Rakhi Sawants brother who is  the producer of his last film WAFA  said to  the press that he behaved with the heroine of his picture as if she was   his real wife,one woman Anita Advani has come up with the statement that she had a live in relationship with him for 10 years many more people say many things about him but I can say for sure that a man who was not sexually inclined in youth when most men are it is not possible for him to suddenely tutn into a sex maniac and women crazy

No comments: